Monday, April 27, 2009

babies and computers

Should not be mixed! I left my blog up on the computer earlier today and had to do something across the room and Gemma started clicking away at the mouse. I was busy with Oona and half-heartedly told her to stop. It was kind of cute how she was trying to be like her Mama. Then I went and looked at my blog and all the links and everything were in a different language - Arabic or Persian or Hindi or something, I don't even know. I was NOT happy and I couldn't figure out how to change it back to English. Every time I looked it up on the help menu, I got the answer back in the language I could not read. Not helpful. I finally found something on the help forums but couldn't figure it out because it involved changing something that I couldn't read to know where it was. It is finally fixed! After hair pulling, cursing, yelling etc., Eric is on Blogger so we compared his to mine and figured out which button I needed to push and my blog is in English again and all is well with the world. At least with the blog world. I will never be so nonchalant, though, about babies clicking away with the mouse or typing on the keyboard! Lesson learned... times two hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment