Thursday, April 23, 2009

And I thought I was exhausted yesterday! - collapses on floor laughing and crying at the same time. This is as bad as when I last had Benneditos Pizza. I am very unhappy with whoever (Gemma?) fed Oona cheese or something else with dairy in it.

Somehow I'll make it through the day. And the boys are in love with night driving because they did that with their Dad a lot when they were little. So I'm compromising and have agreed to leave at 5 am for our road trip tomorrow morning. Which also means I have to have everything packed and ready tonight and travelling with babies is no mean feat!

I'm looking forward to those days of whine and chocolate! lol... Right now, I'd go for a martini. A chocolate martini, or that really yummy ginger amaretto one I had that one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment