Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sitting and knitting

It is a good thing I have a lot of Christmas knitting to do. Separation anxiety is full steam ahead chez nous. Oona seems to cry the least if I sit in a corner of a couch, knit, and stay put. The second I move, even if to just go to the bathroom the fussing, whining, tears and screams start. I really love being a Mom, but sometimes I want to walk down the hall unimpeded by cries and little hands and feet that insist on being attached. Time to get the velcro out...

Speaking of Christmas knitting... I never used to do any but now my to do list is hopefully possible. I finished the shawl for my MIL except for blocking it. I'm half way done with hat one out of three. I have 6 little amigurumi dolls to make and one big one. And a sweater for Gemma. Plus, I have fabric to make bathrobes for Eric, Jack and Pat. It's over a month away, right? I can do it? Hopefully? See, it really is a good thing that Oona is insisting on me sitting on the couch and knitting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment