Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween baby belly

I'm nearing the 31 week mark. The third trimester exhaustion has definitely set in, as well as ligament pain and just plain old tired belly. Just over two months to go. I didn't make a jack-o-lantern face for my belly, but thought it was kind of fun to "dress up" in an orange shirt for halloween. It's not every day that you have a pumpkin belly on halloween.




And this was me a week ago Friday. I feel like little baby boy went through a growth spurt over the last week. I had so many people think I was about two months further along than I actually am. I feel like I look that big, too.

2 comments:

  1. OKay so black is slimming and orange is not, that said... you do look bigger, but in a totally awesome baby momma way, and the rest of you looks thinner :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Chelsea wore that shirt, and then i did, and now you are. It's like sisterhood of the traveling maternity shirt. :p

    PS: http://www.nablopomo.com/ Basically you post in your blog every day for a month. Quantity, not quality, though if you can do both you are a better person than I. ;)

    ReplyDelete