Saturday, February 21, 2009

fussing

There must be a secret out there. The secret of how to keep babies from non-stop fussing. My patience is wearing thin with that sound. Sleep deprivation doesn't help. I had acupuncture yesterday and had a hard time falling asleep and every time I did almost fall asleep, Oona would wake up. Acupuncture is supposed to help you sleep better but the last two times I've had it, I've had a hard time. It's hard enough when you're not sleeping because your ten month old is keeping you up. But it is infinitely more frustrating when you can't fall asleep yourself. That's another secret I need to learn - how to fall asleep easily.

On a more fun (funner) note, I'm wearing three handknits today - my kimono, a scarf, and some slippers. Here's a picture of my kimono. I also get to go out and knit today at Paradise Fibers. That might be the secret to dealing with non-stop fussing. Wouldn't that be nice?


No comments:

Post a Comment