Tuesday, March 15, 2011

oops

Sleep deprivation = managing the feat of putting a disposable diaper on incorrectly (my only excuse was that it was the middle of the night and dark) = wet baby and wet bed exactly when it's time to be out the door to take the girls to school. oops. Somehow I managed to twist the diaper at the crotch and have the absorbent part facing out in front - which doesn't help much when you're diapering a boy...

Lucky for me, I was punchy enough from sleep deprivation that I found this pretty funny in kind of a "wow, somebody could actually manage that" type of way. And we weren't too terribly late. I might not have thought it was so funny, though, if he had managed to pee on me in the middle of the night and I woke up with wet pajamas and wet sheets all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment